Saturday, February 7, 2009

Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast - by Nell

22nd – 26th Dec 2008


Our hotel (Holiday Inn, Surfer Paradise) was extremely neat, tidy, clean and beautiful! The bed was bouncy and soft. There was a balcony and a flatscreen TV! The funny thing with the room setup was the window in the bathroom/toilet which you can see thru the bedroom. We can see our family taking a shower from the bedroom!


The first night we went out for dinner, we passed by a shop, not …only…a…shop…BUT A HAUNTED HOUSE SHOP! I quickly hugged my mother, covered my ears and shut my eyes until I passed by the HAUNTED HOUSE SHOP. We went to Hard Rock Café, the food was DELICIOUS. I could smell roasted chicken…..french fries..AHHHHHH…..when my food arrived, I gobbled almost everything up but then I had tummyachne. OUCH! We went back to our hotel and I rushed to the toilet, shut the door and POOOP! I did it! I felt much better after that.




No comments: