Monday, February 4, 2008

Old Man's Bungy - Kawarau, Queenstown




12th Dec 2007

Here's the video of old man jumping down from the Kawarau Bridge, and he survived.

Many people asked how did it feel. Well, to sum it up, it's like committing suicide.

It wasn't as scary until i made those little hops to the end of that pirate ship plank, Jack Sparrow there asked me to look at the camera in front and smile, it was the hardest thing to do, then he asked me to wave at the people witnessing my execution, still i gotta put up a strong macho front, but i think can tell it was fake from that paled face eh?

Anyway, i kept telling myself in my head that "It is safe to jump, it is safe to jump x 100"

Forget about all the planned expression and jumping style. I can't even think straight at that point.

When i finally did it, the feeling was - Orgasmic!

Bungy Jump = $160
DVD = $80
Feeling = $240 poorer


Note: Above video was recorded & edited from AJ Hackett's & my own clips.

No comments: